TWIGS Ministry, Inc., is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit organization birthed in 1999 to empower women and youths to spiritual elevation and successful living. Extended and incorporated worship and community services in November 2010. TWIGS Ministry, Inc has been dedicated as an independent ministry on September 22, 2012, and dutifully serves in outreach and other aspects of ministry.
TWIGS MINISTRY, INC. – THE WORSHIP CENTER CHURCH OF GOD 7TH DAY
TWIGS Ministry, Inc. -The Worship Center Church of God 7th Day is an established seventh-day Sabbath celebrating organization. We believe that Christ is the head of the church. We believe in biblical principles for living, water baptism by emersion, equality in salvation, the Holy Spirit is active and operates in full manifestation of the gifts through God’s people, who have surrendered their hearts to the Lord, and have committed to live a life of faith and maintain holy living.
To be the eminent Ministry established for transformation and renewal of wounded and broken individuals-to help build, maintain, and advance the kingdom of God.
Thus saith the Lord God; I will also take of the highest branch of the high cedar, and will set it; I will crop off from the top of his young twigs a tender one, and will plant it upon an high mountain and eminent: Ezekiel 17:22
Actively function as the leading organization to promote love, develop faith, passionately serve, empower, and engage others through spiritual and innovative channels, that will effect change, locally and globally.
- Foster a community of diversity through unity
- Open the doors to all people to enjoy fellowship, worship, and relationship in love, holiness, and oneness
- Give the opportunity to all individuals to know the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Savior
- Help deliver souls from oppression/captivity, develop identity awareness, promote spirituality, and provide support for renewal and wholeness
- Nurture the broken, fallen, and discouraged in a non-condemning environment of love and mercy through spiritual and life-skills empowerment
- Develop all individuals, through various avenues of inspirational, motivational and or educational means/resources, to equip them to their full potential, spiritual maturity, purpose and ministry
- Help bridge the gap, eliminate barriers, and build relationship between believers of different views to fellowship, connection, and communion
- Bring community awareness and support through outreach-alternative life services/partnerships
We pledge to make a difference in… Fulfilling our vision and mission by executing our foundational scripture of Ezekiel 17:22-24.
Deliver on the provisions set forth in our Articles/Bylaws.
Provide a place of refuge/safety, spiritual growth, development, and empowerment, and promoting wholeness to all individuals within our community and internationally.
Isaiah 61:1-4 / 3 John 1: 2-7, 11, 14
We aspire to bear fruits through two aspects of ministry:
- The Worship Center Church of God 7th Day
Worship, Fellowship & Outreach Services
- T.W.I.G.S. (Teaching Women In God’s Service) Women’s Ministry
Empowerment and Training
¨ A place for worship & Fellowship
¨ Salvation and Spiritual Growth
¨ Prayer, Bible Study, Empowerment Sessions
¨ Mobile Ministry and Evangelism
¨ Live Stream Services/Conference Line
¨ Counseling / Ministry Resources
¨ Military Resilience/Intervention
¨ Women’s Ministry / Blogs
¨ Family Relationship / Youth Mentorship
¨ Children and Teen Development
¨ Community and Outreach Services
¨ Holistic Health and Identity Awareness
¨ Drama Ministry / Concerts
¨ Life-Skills Training & Development
¨ Recreational & Social Events
¨ Books, Gifts, Novelties & Thrift
¨ Seasonal Programs and Activities
Statement of Faith: We are purposed and destined to do the “WILL” of God and develop others to have or develop and maintain a personal relationship with Him:
Walk In Love – Bestow deliberate acts of kindness; to provide support in all areas of our abilities; to forgive intentionally by demonstrating principles of God’s agape love; developing proven qualities of discipleship and to live in peace, love, and harmony with all men regardless of race, religion, or difference of opinion. Ephesians 5:2
Inspire Others – Provide a curriculum to develop and motivate through inspirational teachings, seminars, worship and religious sessions, concerts and other motivational engagements that will encourage, inspire, and bring hope that will catapult others to the next level of spiritual maturity. Isaiah 30: 20-21, Ephesians 4:11–12
Live Holy – We are committed to holiness. Recognize that the Holy Spirit lives within us and needs to operate in clean vessels. Living holy will guard us from complexities that will prevent us from walking in divine health, result in unanswered prayers or living a victorious life.
1 Corinthians 3:16, 6: 19-20
Love God – Establish and maintain a close relationship with God through personal and corporate worship, obedience, and embrace the first commandment on which lies all things. To Love the Lord our God with all our heart, with all our soul, with all our strength, and with all our minds. Mark 12:30